We are praying that we will be able to host Family Camps 1-5 this summer! Thank you for praying for wisdom for this summer's camps.
We believe we should have the information needed to make a decision regarding Family Camp 1 by June 1st. Iowa's current proclamation expires May 27th. If we are allowed to run camp, there will be certain guidelines/restrictions that we will need to follow/implement; we will communicate the plan when it is finalized.
Because of the uncertain nature of this summer, you may not be able to attend your week of Family Camp 2020. Here are the options available to you, if you choose to cancel because of COVID-19 or if IRBC is required to cancel. In order to receive a refund you will need to cancel at least 14 days prior to the start of your week of camp.
- Full Refund
- Transfer your Deposit to 2021 Family Camps
- Donate the full Deposit
- Donate a portion of your Deposit
If you wish to cancel, please fill out this form.
*We will announce the final plan for our Junior Camps by June 1st.
*We will announce any changes to Family Camps 2-5 as we are able.